As a Cross-Channel Media Buyer, you’ll be an important part of our team, working closely with Marketing Strategists/Performance Lead to help achieve our goals and growth by using effective media buying and performance strategies.
We are a performance-driven agency, and we believe in and breathe numbers. Moreover, we are enthusiastic about education and learning, and our focused clients are education-based programs.
You’ll be responsible for using data to make smart decisions, planning strategies, and putting them into action to get the best outcomes for Think Orion and our clients.
Your skill in spotting trends, setting actionable goals, and sharing insights will help us find new opportunities for growth.
Oh, and we communicate in English so that is a must 🙂
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategists to plan and execute campaigns with growth objectives
- Provide data-driven reporting, accomplish KPIs, and offer analytical insights to the creative and performance department
- Establish and execute scalable best practices based on data and conduct test experiments for Orion and our clients
- You solve problems in your sleep. Applying critical thinking and a willingness to dive into the data, you produce immediate value while still keeping an eye on long-term strategy and scalability
- Effective communication and people skills, with the ability to influence diverse audiences and build strong partnerships
- Identify trends, unlocking new growth opportunities
- Share valuable insights with the team to collectively achieve goals
- You take ownership seriously and show that you’re responsible by always giving dependable results
- Spot creative and copywriting trends in the marketplace and competitors to inform your teammates
- You are awesome in what you do and enjoy work so much that you don’t need an office to perform.
- You must be self-motivated, able to kick things off on your own, and good in communication while working remotely.
- You are passionate about Marketing, numbers and enjoy teamwork
- You are a curious self-starter, driven to solve problems and find answers. You take charge when meeting a challenge.
- You are excited to ask questions, push boundaries and follow where data leads in pursuit of new opportunities
- You possess a background in multi-channel experience. (Facebook, Google) Note: Twitter and TikTok, Snap, LinkedIn are a plus.
- Comes with a positive, learning attitude and not afraid to challenges
- Possess a track record of managing advertising spend ranging from $500k to 1m across platforms such as Google and Facebook.
- Showcase expertise in monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing ad performance to ensure efficiency and maximize ROI.
Don’t Apply if:
- You only do what you’re being told
- You have a hard time motivating yourself
- You jump from opportunity to opportunity
- You don’t love marketing too much
- Can’t commit to working in a team and helping others
- You have not done any self-development in the last 2 weeks
- You don’t want to do video calls with the team
Join us as a Media Buyer and make an impact on Orion and clients with your data-driven approach and team-player attitude.
Competitive base salary + performance bonuses. We measure success by performance—both yours and ours.
To apply for this position, please fill in the form below.