Think Orion is a results-driven marketing agency focused on generating leads that translate digital marketing into profit for clients. Known for their simple, systematic approach to digital marketing, Think Orion helps businesses double revenue inside 90 days. We work with small and medium-sized enterprises who understand the importance digital channels play in today’s ever-evolving online commerce environment.
Think Orion started in 2019 and has quickly grown in a short span of time. We need you to help us further establish our brand and continue our upwards trajectory with the goal of becoming one of the leading marketing agencies in the world.
The Facebook media buyer’s role will be to draft marketing campaigns from start to finish, on the Facebook Ads platform. The media buyer should be able to work independently and be proficient with Facebook’s targeting options, Ad policies as well as an advanced understanding of audiences, tracking and attribution models. With Facebook accounting for more than 50% of our total client ad spend, success in this role is pivotal to the success of Orion
1. Set up, monitor, and optimize Facebook advertising campaigns from start to finish.
2. Analyze Facebook media buys and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure profitability.
3. A/B test ad copy, images/videos, and funnels effectively to meet performance goals.
4. Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
5. Perform competitive research to identify & learn from what competitors are doing.
6. An intermediate understanding of Social, Email, Display, Native and Programmatic media buying and how all these channels come together to serve a brand’s purpose.
1. Have at least 2+ years experience conducting Facebook media buying activities
2. Demonstrated analytical and data interpretation skills
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Detail-oriented and organized
5. Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment
6. Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus
7. Advanced knowledge of other channels is a plus
8. Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Competitive base salary + performance bonuses discussed before the start of the role. As a company that focuses on performance, we believe that performance should be in the foundations of our business in all areas including our employee/employer relationships. To apply for this position, please write a short (max 250 words) cover letter and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached.
Note: Make sure to mention the job position you are applying for in the Subject line.