Think Orion is a results-driven marketing agency focused on generating leads that translate digital marketing into profit for clients. Known for their simple, systematic approach to digital marketing, Think Orion helps businesses double revenue inside 90 days. We work with small and medium-sized enterprises who understand the importance digital channels play in today’s ever-evolving online commerce environment.
Think Orion started in 2019 and has quickly grown in a short span of time. We need you to help us further establish our brand and continue our upwards trajectory with the goal of becoming one of the leading marketing agencies in the world.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with marketing experience. The majority of the work will be the creation of landing pages, connecting marketing platforms with APIs, and to build a listing website with additional features. Additionally, it’s important to understand Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn API and similar platforms (cookies, S2S postbacks). Besides the development part, we are looking for a person that is always looking to improve him/ herself to become the best in the field, drive, self-learning, precision, creativity, and independence. You will be mainly working remotely.
1. Developing front end website architecture.
2. Designing user interactions on web pages.
3. Developing back end website applications.
4. Creating servers and databases for functionality.
5. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
7. Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
8. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
9. Designing and developing APIs.
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1. Degree in Computer Science.
2. Strong organizational and project management skills.
5. Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net. (WordPress & Laravel preferred)
6. Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
7. Excellent verbal communication skills.
8. Good problem-solving skills.
9. Attention to detail.
10. Creative mindset
11. Marketing Tech Experience
Competitive base salary + performance bonuses discussed before the start of the role. As a company that focuses on performance, we believe that performance should be in the foundations of our business in all areas including our employee/employer relationships. To apply for this position, please write a short (max 250 words) cover letter and send it to our email with your resume attached.
Note: Make sure to mention the job position you are applying for in the Subject line.