We’re on the hunt for a Graphic Designer who’s more than just a visual wizard—someone with a talent for creating compelling advertisements.
At Think Orion, we help e-learning providers and course creators increase their revenue month-over-month. Your main canvas will be digital ads across platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We’re searching for someone perpetually hungry for learning and aiming to be top-tier in their field.
Your mission? To craft visually compelling and effective digital ads that drive results. Working closely with our Marketing Strategists, Copywriters, and Media Buyers, you’ll be a key player in making our campaigns—and our clients—stand out in the digital jungle.
We’re all remote, results-oriented, and data-driven. We communicate in English and love what we do so much that we don’t need an office to be brilliant. Sound like you? Then read on.
- Work closely with Marketing Strategists and Copywriters to ensure brand guidelines and visual coherency are met.
- Design a wide range of digital assets, including social media graphics, email templates, and landing pages.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the team.
- Stay on top of what’s most effective in the design industry and implement new techniques as needed.
- You’re a creative powerhouse and self-starter.
- Working remotely boosts your creativity.
- You have a proven portfolio showcasing your expertise in ad design.
- You excel in both individual and team environments.
- Clear and effective communication is your strong suit.
Don’t Apply if:
- You’re not open to feedback or adapting your design process.
- You aren’t committed to continuous learning and personal growth.
- Challenges dampen your spirits rather than ignite your drive.
- Collaboration isn’t your strong suit.
Competitive base salary + performance bonuses. We measure success by performance—both yours and ours.
To apply for this position, please write a short (max 250 words) cover letter and send it to our email with your resume attached.
Note: Make sure “Graphic Designer” is clear in the email Subject line when applying.