Think Orion is a results-driven marketing agency focused on generating leads that translate digital marketing into profit for clients. Known for their simple, systematic approach to digital marketing, Think Orion helps businesses double revenue inside 90 days. We work with small and medium-sized enterprises who understand the importance digital channels play in today’s ever-evolving online commerce environment.
Think Orion started in 2019 and has quickly grown in a short span of time. We need you to help us further establish our brand and continue our upwards trajectory with the goal of becoming one of the leading marketing agencies in the world.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy for Think Orion & it’s clients in order to increase online presence as well as improve marketing and sales efforts. As a company that offers marketing services, the social media manager is essential to the reputation and standing of Think Orion.
Responsibilities & Duties
List in order of importance, the specific duties required in this job. Stay specific to what is needed in this job and not all jobs.
1. Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
2. Define most important social media KPIs
3. Manage and oversee social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
4. Measure the success of every social media campaign
5. Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
6. Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
7. Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
8. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
1. 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
2. Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
3. Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
4. Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
5. Good understanding of social media KPIs
6. Demonstrated analytical and data interpretation skills
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills
8. Detail-oriented and organized
9. Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment
Competitive base salary + performance bonuses discussed before the start of the role. As a company that focuses on performance, we believe that performance should be in the foundations of our business in all areas including our employee/employer relationships. To apply for this position, please write a short (max 250 words) cover letter and send it to email@example.com with your resume attached.
Note: Make sure to mention the job position you are applying for in the Subject line.