We’re on the hunt for a Video Editor who’s more than just skilled in cutting and splicing—someone proficient in crafting compelling video content that drives action.
At Think Orion, our goal is simple but ambitious: to double our clients’ revenue in 90 days using smart, effective marketing strategies. Your main stage will be video ads for platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. But don’t box yourself in; we’re looking for someone who’s always eager to learn and strives to be the best in their field.
Your mission? To edit video content that not only looks good but also converts. You’ll work closely with our Marketing Strategists, Graphic Designers, and Copywriters to ensure our campaigns make an impact, both visually and metrically.
We’re remote, focused on results, and rely on data to guide us. Our team communicates in English and is passionate about what we do—we don’t need an office to excel. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading.
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategists and Graphic Designers to align video content with brand guidelines and campaign goals.
- Edit a range of video content, including short-form ads, explainer videos, and customer testimonials.
- Contribute to team discussions and encourage a culture of ongoing learning and quality improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends to integrate the latest techniques into your work.
- You’re self-driven and creative.
- You thrive in a remote work environment.
- You have a proven portfolio of edited videos that engage and convert.
- You’re great at both solo tasks and team projects.
- Communication is one of your strengths.
Don’t Apply if:
- You’re not open to constructive criticism.
- You’re not interested in learning and growing in your career.
- Challenges discourage you.
- Working with a team isn’t your thing.
Competitive base salary + performance bonuses. We believe that performance is the best measure of success, for both the individual and the company.
To apply for this position, please write a short (max 250 words) cover letter and send it to our email with your resume attached.
Note: When applying, make sure “Video Editor” is clear in the email Subject line.